It’s Friday! We made it
! Aaron and I are planning on heading into the city tomorrow to go back to the Smithsonian American Art Museum and maybe grab a bite at Shophouse
(the Asian version of Chipotle). Happy weekend!
- Amazing visualization of a NYC taxi driver’s route in 24 hours. What a crazy job that would be!
- I’m a little less obsessed with pumpkin recipes as I was last year: this year, it’s all about the apple cider.
- What a great way to inspire yourself to send snail mail more often! That feels like what one of my new year’s resolutions is going to be this year.
- Definitely feeling inspired to start scrapbooking more in the future. I’m really drawn to Ali Edward’s style lately.
- I’m getting a little bit crazy about Serial. My coworkers and I are starting to sound a bit like this. It’s just fascinating!
- Related to Serial, this made me laugh so hard! I love Ira Glass.
- A timely reminder about how to make your last name plural! (Grammar nerd, I know.)
- Spatchcocking a turkey. Apparently that’s a thing.
- Funniest parody I’ve seen in a looooooong time!
- I want to throw a holiday party just so I can make a pretty holiday table like this!
- This golden retriever is my spirit animal.
- I’m really tempted to do this for Thanksgiving.
- How amazing is this dresser?