Well, it’s about that point in the semester. The point where I start measuring time by when my assignments are due or until tests are over. It’s no longer, “I can’t wait for Thanksgiving break on Wednesday!” It has become, “I can’t wait for Test 6 to be done and for my Empirical Methods project to be turned in!” The internal battle has begun between my better judgment and my wearied mind.
You care about this paper! You care about your grade in this class! Work harder!
I could care less about the linguistic phenomenon between middle-aged women. Who really cares about this class? It’s pointless. It’s all worthless.
To make matters worse, my computer pooped out on me today. One second, I was happily washing dishes and watching Psych on Netflix, and the next, my computer is freezing. I tried to restart it, and all that came up was this:
- 4-page response paper
- 10 exercises
- Linguistic Project Outline and Literature Review
- Studying for Quiz 4 in New Testament
- Finishing Homework 4 in Dialects
- Final paper in History of the English Language
- Studying for Quiz 5 in New Testament
- Working on Project 13 in Empirical Methods
- Working on final linguistic project in Empirical Methods