1. I know Aaron doesn’t usually like cheesecake, buuuuut I might have to make these salted mini caramel cheesecakes for a party or something. Too tempting.
2. This is just ridiculous. A pumpkin s’mores tart? Are you for reals?
3. Our Best Bites always has the best rolls. I love the idea of making these amazing one-hour dinner rolls that take away the time from their other recipes. Plus, I can eat bread for every meal.
4. I’ve been having a lemon craving for a while, and I think these lemon angel food dupcakes need to go on the list. Maybe to make for the work bake sale they’re having in a few weeks?
1. With gifts around the corner, I love the idea of these fabric letter tags to personalize a present.
2. Growing up, we always had an advent calendar to look forward to during December,and I love this gorgeous homemade advent calendar. Wouldn’t they be fun with little gifts and messages inside?
3. This Thanksgiving decor is made out of ice cream cones. Say whaat? Amazing!
4. Oooh, I love these gilded leaf place cards. A fun way to bring in the beautiful colors that are already all around us!
1. I was so touched by this beautiful family story. Thinking of some of my nephews and nieces and the miracles of their births, I found this so heartwarming. Families are beautiful.
3. And another shiny bedroom makeover by Emily Henderson. I can’t help myself. Her style speaks to my soul.
4. Aaaaand to finish things out, look at these delightful pictures of puppy baby nap time. New goal: have a kid who becomes best friends with our future dog. It’s a plan.